Ecommerce & Digital Content Manager
£25K–£30K (DoE) Full–time
Application deadline: 19th February
We’re a small company focused on sustainable growth, sustainable business and working with good people. We love coffee and the world within this wonderful industry - it is a never ending and fascinating place to be. We offer an excellent work/life balance and will support the right candidate to make this role the best it can possibly be.
About the role.
We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to drive our B2C sales forward. You will be responsible for the online sales budget, day-to-day management of our website, digital marketing, acquisition and customer retention. The Ecommerce Manager will have strong commercial acumen, be data passionate, and have great attention to detail. You will also oversee the strategy and execution of our digital marketing.
The role can be mobile or based here at our roastery. Previous experience within specialty coffee is not essential but a willingness to learn and a love for a good cup is.
We’re looking for someone with a proven record in online sales, with a good understanding of how to grow sales while maintaining a personal and honest relationship with our customers. You will have experience working closely with budgets, growth strategy and PR. A creative brain and communicative manner is essential. We’re looking for a team player with self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously.
- Proficient using shopify or similar CMS software
- Deep expertise & proven success using social and email marketing to drive sales and build community.
Previous experience managing a budget and delivering againsts KPIs (CPC, CPA, ROAS)
- Excellent literary skills with an appreciation for intriguing & engaging content
- In depth experience in online growth strategies, merchandising & marketing
- Proficient using the Adobe suite
- Experience using loyalty schemes to grow community and increase lifetime spend.
- Solid understanding of PRs role within B2C sales and strategy.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Please send applications with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org