Digital Marketing Coordinator
£DoE Part–time 16-24hrs per/week
Application deadline: 5th April
We’re a small company focused on sustainable growth, sustainable business and working with good people. We love coffee and the world within this wonderful industry - it is a never ending and fascinating place to be. We offer an excellent work/life balance and will support the right candidate to make this role the best it can possibly be.
About the role.
We’re looking for an energetic, creative and ambitious person to help us shout about things we love. Whether it’s coffee, events, people or the planet - you’ll be responsible for keeping the good news flowing in the right direction.
While content will be your forte, tactical awareness and analysing performance will be of equal importance. You will also be expected to report back on campaign performance and make decisions to meet growth targets and KPIs.
This is a part-time position and can be flexible to suit your lifestyle. We expect you to spend a good amount of time with us, in the roastery and our café but hours can be split across the week.
A creative brain and love of storytelling is key. We’re looking for a team player with self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously. You’ll be equally happy writing content as you are with a camera in hand. Editing for multiple platforms should be second nature. We do not want our social feeds and emails to look like everyone else. It’s boring and lacks imagination. You need to be excited to run with this.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Passion for community & storytelling - you’ll need excellent literary skills and an appreciation for intriguing & engaging content
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Social Media - content creation & scheduling
- Email marketing – planning, executing & reporting on performance for newsletters, transactional emails & automated campaigns
- E-commerce – Managing online catalog, tagging & SEO, optimising the website for sales conversion & discoverability.
- Experience using Analytics - marketing reports, acquisition & google analytics
- Creative content - photography, video & editing all very helpful. A knack for capturing the moment is even better.
- Experience using loyalty schemes to grow community and increase lifetime spend.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Please send applications with a cover letter and examples of work you've created.